WACHE School is a ministry within the WACHE organization, designed to provide a learning environment in which WACHE children come together one day a week to take classes to enhance their home education. WACHE School is not meant to take the place of the basic education that they should be receiving at home by the parent. WACHE School is not a drop-off program, except for those high school students participating in the IMPACT high school drop off program. WACHE School classes are taught by parents of WACHE children participating in WACHE School. These teachers volunteer their time, talents, and wisdom. At times, when we do not have parent teachers available, we will hire outside teachers so that popular classes can still be offered.
- WACHE School is a structured learning environment with social aspects. When choosing to participate in WACHE School, the participant is accepting the structured style of learning for the number of hours chosen to participate. All children are expected to fully participate in the classes in which they are enrolled. There are no classes offered where participation is optional. Some of the classes require homework to be turned in the following week, and other classes cover all the material during the class time.
- It is the goal of WACHE School to offer core classes every semester. If your child is signed up for one of the core classes available, they might be required to do additional school work outside of class, there might be papers to write, homework to do, tests to study for and projects to complete. This class will conclude with a grade given that can be used for transcripts. Students taking core classes will be expected to take the class seriously and meet required expectations or they may be asked to drop it. A variety of enrichment classes will also be offered each semester. Enrichment offerings may or may not change from semester to semester depending on interest as well as volunteer willingness.
Fall 2021 Class Schedule Coming Soon
Fall 2021 Class Registration will begin in June 2021
**In order to be eligible to enroll for WACHE School, you must first go through the membership application process and be a member of the WACHE organization. You can click HERE to fill out the WACHE Membership Application.
Once your membership with WACHE has been approved, you will be ready to register for WACHE School classes.
WACHE School Fees and Dues
Class Registration Fees (these do not include individual class fees – this is the base fee to get your child registered for classes)
- Each School Age Student per semester $20.00
- Each Nursery Age Student per semester $20.00
- Impact High School Drop-Off Program per semester $100
Online Registration Fee to our registration portal
- Per Family for the year $10.00
- Per Course – This varies by course and depends on the classes you choose for your child. Some class fees are as low as $5, $10, $15, $20 per class for the semester. Others can be in the $50-$100 range per semester – especially for Core High School classes, or lessons like guitar or ballet.
For all questions concerning WACHE School, please contact:
- Angela Taylor, WACHE School Director – firstname.lastname@example.org
Click the button below to access our WACHE School Handbook