Applications for membership in WACHE will be accepted as follows:
- New members may join at any time during the year. (However, if you would like to participate in Tuesday school you will need to register to be a member at least two weeks prior to the Tuesday school registration deadline for that semester.)
- Returning members may join during the months of June 1st - July 31st and Dec. 1st - January 15th.
Confession Of Faith
WACHE has a confession of faith to which all prospective members must agree to and sign. Please read carefully the statement below and then indicate if you agree. If you are in agreement then download the membership forms at the bottom of this page.
We affirm these tenets of Christian theology:
1. The Bible is the only verbally inspired and infallible authoritative Word of God, inerrant in the original copy. (II Timothy 3:16, II Peter 1:20-21)
2. God is three persons in one – God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit. God is co-equal and co-eternal. (I John 5:7)
3. Jesus Christ is fully God and man (John 1:1,14) who was:
- Born of a virgin. (Matthew 1:18)
- Led a sinless life. (Hebrews 4:15)
- Died vicariously on the cross as a substitute for sinful men. (Hebrews 9:15)
- Rose bodily from the grave. ( Matthew 28:1-7, Acts 2:24)
- Now reigns with the Father. (Acts 2:33; Hebrews 10:12)
- Will return visibly and personally to the earth both in salvation and judgment. (Acts 1:11; Hebrews 9:28)
4. We are all born with a sinful nature (Romans 5:12) that brings with it a penalty of death (Romans 6:23). Salvation only comes through faith in Jesus Christ as one’s personal Lord and Savior. (Acts 4:12, Ephesians 2:8-10)
There are 4 things we require of our members:
- Click here and completely fill out the (for best results use Google Chrome or Firefox). Once submitted you will be sent to the Policies and Procedures manual Please read it carefully.
- Click on the donate button to pay your dues, or mail a check or money order to the P.O. Box listed below. Membership dues are $20 per year.
- By checking the box at the bottom of the application you are stating that you agree with WACHE's confession of faith. Both Parents must agree to and abide by the confession of faith and must be actively attending or seeking a New Testament Church.
- Print, completely fill out, and sign the background check authorization form. (One form for each parent/guardian. )
Email questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
Once you have completed all necessary membership forms please mail them to:
WACHE Membership, Inc.
P.O. Box 136836
Fort Worth, TX 76136-6836